Welcome to JAutoclicker.
JAutoclicker is a Software for automating the mouse clicks at the positions defined by you. At most you can configure 3 coordinates to automate.
- Detects the coordinates of the screen.
- Automates the mouse button actions(right click,left click,middle click,double right click,double left click).
- Configure at most 3 screen coordinates to auto click.
- Option to set the delay between the clicks.
- Option to configure the number of times to click in a particular screen coordinate.
- Option to Pause and resume the clicks at any point of time.
- Option to Hide the application in system tray and to issue commands from system tray icon.
- Saves the last used settings while starting up the application even after the exit of the application.
- A rich user Interface.
- Option to integrate external library like Jintellitype to configure hot keys.
FOR USERS: -> Download the Executable jar and double click to start.
FOR DEVELOPERS: -> If you want to add hot key to this app. just uncomment the lines in Autoclicker.java and add Jintellitype jars and dll.
Your feedback on JAutoclicker (hopefully constructive) is always welcome.
Developer of this application is not responsible for any wrong or illegal use of this software.